Get the most out of your music.
Audio Mastering is the process of preparing music for distribution, and it is a basic requirement for any track that is sent to the online stores we work with. Through the mastering process we optimize the recording and make sure it translates well to all the destination formats (CD, Digital formats) and systems (Earbuds, Hifi Systems, Bookshelf loudspeakers…).
During the mastering process we´ll:
- Address serious production and mix issues within the original mix (when possible)
- Correct any technical defects with the audio (dropouts, clicks, glitches and more)
- Enhancement the musicality and dynamics of each track
- Achieve musically appropriate perceived loudness from track to track, and consistent sound quality from track to track
- Adjust the spectral content of your mixes to make them sound more balanced
- Adjust the mono components of the mix and overall stereo image if necessary
The Price includes:
- Trial Demo (max. 1 minute)
- Right to 1 correction / rectification
- 2 Master Factory or DDP 2.0 CDs and control CD control.(The control CD is only supplied in case your manufacturer expressly requests this. Cd shipping costs will be billed to you separately)
- The Master includes mounting, PQ coding.
Embedding of ISRC codes. (Note: The price does not include ISRC codes)
- Simple and easy process flow
- High Quality online Mastering
- Mastering tailored to each track without use of presets
- Mastering with the highest possible resolution, with superior sound quality [/ toggle]
- Stems Mastering
- ISRC code Embedding (no extra costs)
- Express Delivery
- Volume discounts available
How to order
After selecting the number of tracks you want to master, and finalizing the purchase through the shopping cart of this website, you will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions on how to deliver the audio for mastering to us.
2 days after receiving the audio to be mastered. If you need it sooner, you can opt for express delivery (a surplus fee applies)
Audio must be available in maximum resolution - the minimum is 44.1 KHz y 24 bits. (Note: We process the audio in the highest resolution possible, after which we convert it to the standard 44,1khz 16 CD version)
The audio must be delivered in ".wav" or ".aif" format. We cannot accept audio that is delivered in ".mp3"or ".wma" format.
The maximum natural peak level (without limiter or maximizer ) must be between -6 and -4db approx.
The tracks should be sent as mixed, including the effects on each track
If you have any questions, consult with your recording engineer or contact us
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any questions.